Market-leading Unified Commerce Platform provider Flooid will exhibit at Retail’s Big Show in January
Flooid is a longstanding exhibitor at the National Retail Federation’s flagship event and our team is excited to be returning in 2024.
We’ll be showcasing our latest thoughts and technology to help retailers to sell more, reduce shrink and enhance associate and customer experiences.
Visitors to Flooid booth #3121 will learn:
- How to rapidly launch, pilot and optimise the deployment of combinations of sales endpoints in the store
- How AI-powered analytics can help retailers to surface actionable insights on sales and promotional performance – and then replicate success at scale
- How mobile apps can empower shop assistants to ensure a faster and more secure self-checkout experience
- How to drive down shrink without negatively impacting the shopping experience
- How a proven, well-managed cloud environment can accelerate innovation and lower costs
Donna Stevens, Senior Vice President Product and Marketing Management, is a “regular” at Retail’s Big Show and said, “It’s a pivotal time for retail, with innovative technology emerging against the backdrop of a cost-of-living crisis and ongoing economic disruption.
We help retailers understand how they can use these factors as a catalyst for positive change and measurable impact; with Flooid solutions, retailers become more agile and more profitable, and they can increase their social impact too.”
Retail’s Big Show runs from January 13-16 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. More than 6,200 brands, 1,000 exhibitors and 450 speakers are expected to join 40,000+ attendees. To find out more, visit https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com.