Flooid’s end-to-end composable unified commerce platform is helping retailers to respond, evolve and adapt to changes in technology and retailer requirements at the ‘speed of retail’.
Flooid’s composable, end-to-end solutions will be showcased at NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show in NYC, Javits Center, January 14 – 16. Our team will be at booth #3121 to demonstrate new innovations in retail technology, showcase Empower and Insights for optimizing and managing your operations and discuss real-life use cases across a range of topics:
- The ‘store of the future’ and how the Flooid’s composable commerce and open API architecture for flexible and frictionless customer journeys make omnichannel convenience a reality for our retail customers
- Enabling associates to be guardians and champions of checkout with Flooid Empower
- Transforming stores for customer experience excellence and reduced shrink
- Leveraging a proven, scalable cloud-native platform to connect all store, mobile and web touchpoints
- Using flexible points-of-service solutions for adaptable assisted and self-service experiences across multiple formats and industry sectors
- New, easy access to real-time insights and estate data that allows retailers to outshine the competition with Flooid Insights and Estate Manager
Donna Stevens, Senior Vice President, Product and Marketing at Flooid, said: “There are innovations everywhere you look in the retail industry and Flooid is excited to enable retailers to capitalize on innovation to take their associate productivity and customer service to the next level. NRF 2024 promises to be a rich environment with smart solutions, sharp insights and discussions about the future of retail. Flooid will be on-site to talk about point-of-service evolution, associate empowerment, composable commerce, cloud done right and advanced analytics — and to help our customers with their top-of-mind objectives and challenges.”
If you would like to learn about Flooid’s platform, or have a retail scenario or use case in mind, book a meeting with the team at NRF 2024.
Stop by and meet Flooid partners: