Evolve, grow and flex to win with Flooid
Faster flexibility, lower total cost of ownership and extended transaction endpoints will be among the conversation starters with Flooid in New York today.
Digital and retail experts from Flooid’s global team are back out for Day Three of NRF 2023. Working from booth #3131 at the Javits Center, our talented personnel will be briefing delegates and retailers on the benefits of a Composable Commerce approach.
We’ll be addressing:
- What is composable commerce and why is it important
- The importance of adaptability in the modern retail environment
- How top tier retailers are using ecosystems to enhance innovation, scale faster and lower TCO
- Using composable commerce and the cloud to optimize data transfer, insights and sales performance
- How Flooid’s unified commerce platform can be the bridge between a siloed and a connected transaction experience
Donna Stevens, Senior Vice President of Product and Marketing at Flooid, said: “Composable commerce is more than an industry buzzword — it’s a real, completely actionable approach that can lower costs, increase sales, hasten innovation and provide the platform for a healthy, growing and dynamic retail business.
“Visit our experts to learn more about how Flooid makes it simple to add any commerce capability using a composable, cloud-native framework for success.”
Donna and her colleagues can be found at booth #3131 throughout Retail’s Big Show. Meetings can be booked here.
CTOs and CIOs can find a composable commerce blog, video and technical white paper by Flooid’s Chief Technology Officer Eric Bilange here.