Incisiv’s new playbook takes a deep dive into the trends affecting grocery and convenience businesses – and explains what they can do to stay ahead of the curve.
Packed full of industry statistics and evidence-driven insights from the likes of McKinsey and Bain, Unified Commerce for Grocery & Convenience 2022 is a must-read for forward thinking retailers looking to improve and unify the customer experience. The report also provides an actionable framework for adopting a unified commerce approach.
Here are five key takeaways from the report:
- A convergence of forces including eCommerce, new value propositions, added competition and technological innovation is redefining the marketplace
- New shopper behaviours are emerging in the digital-first world
- Value is changing; retailers need to find new differentiation points in a market increasingly driven by extremes on price
- Revenue streams and profit pools are up for grabs
- Finding and keeping customers is harder and more expensive than ever; ‘stomach-share’ should be the new key focus
Unified Commerce for Grocery & Convenience 2022 expands on each of these points and provides insights into how to avoid channel-lock, while expanding into new categories and delivering superior customer experiences.