As Flooid continues to navigate these unprecedented times, our priority continues to be on the well-being of our clients and employees. We are incredibly proud of the resilience our teams have shown during this time. And, we are proud to have helped a number of clients take advantage of Flooid Solutions unified omni-channel capability to quickly adapt to the changes caused by Covid-19.
Obviously, the current state of the world remains uncertain, but we want to ensure that we are properly planning to help you restart smoothly and to come out of this situation with the best outcome possible. We hope you will include Flooid in your planning process as you consider re-opening stores. When we are involved in the process, we are able to share best practices and are better able to proactively support you and ensure operational readiness to assist with the re-start of your business as soon as allowed.
We’ve been hearing first from for our clients with operations in Italy, Australia and Germany and in states like Georgia and South Carolina, which are among the first to re-open physical stores. However, we know there will be many more in the coming weeks and encourage you to reach out with your questions and concerns.
Just a few of the kinds of things we are discussing with clients include:
- How you’ll phase your re-opening? Are specific store sizes or geographies going to open first?
- Have you kept your tills/registers on during lockdown? If not, do you plan to turn tills/registers back-on to check for issues prior to re-opening?
- Have you made changes to your POS that need to be reversed?
- Do you have plans to re-launch your business with multiple products, prices and promotions?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Client Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as you are ready to look at your re-opening plans.
Thank you for your continued trust in Flooid. Stay safe and healthy.
Flooid has now initiated its Covid-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Our representatives and technical support teams, are now remotely distributed and are ready to assist you anytime to help ensure your Flooid Solutions continue to run optimally.
We are fully committed to maintaining our business operations at the highest levels. We are equally committed to ensuring you receive the highest quality service without disruption. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Client Manager or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your continued trust in Flooid.
We are here to support you
At Flooid the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves and to providing continued customer satisfaction and service continuity. We are continuing regular business operation and encourage the use of digital tools for communication. If you need to reach us, please be assured that we are here to continue to support you. Please know we are actively and continuously monitoring the Covid-19 situation, in-line with local and national authorities, public health advice and WHO guidelines.
Flooid business continuity
Flooid is certified to ISO/IEC 27001 and has a robust Business Continuity strategy and detailed recovery plans. Flooid has now invoked the Pandemic Recovery Plan as a response to the Covid-19 outbreak. This statement outlines the steps we are taking to ensure continuity of services to our customers while also de-risking the potential spread of infection. The proactive actions we are taking at this time are inline with Government and WHO guidelines and are precautionary controls to minimise risk of spreading any potential infection. With immediate effect Flooid has:
- Created a Crisis Management Team (CMT). The CMT consists of senior management and company directors. The team is meeting on a daily basis to review the current situation and make decisions around next steps of Flooid’s response, coordinate internal and external communications and monitor and maintain service levels to our customers.
- If you need to reach us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. For certain roles, instructed staff to work from home remotely as a precaution. As we continue to monitor the coronavirus news, we may ask additional teams to work remotely, this includes technical teams and service desk teams. We have put technical and organisational measures in place to ensure staff can continue to operate effectively and securely with minimal disruption to technical and telephony services.
- Enforced a complete business travel ban. This includes all international travel and non-essential domestic travel. We have technical solutions to allow our staff to have customer and supplier meetings remotely.
- Given all staff clear instructions on what they must do to minimise risk. This includes procedures around self-isolation should that be required.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption. We wish everyone hope, health and safety during this time.